Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Final Countdown


Only hours away from my performance of the above for assessment...nightmare. The piece should be a lot faster than that, and significantly lest affected. The only other youtube I could find was an eight-year old playing it perfectly but prodigious children do not belong on this blog, thank you very much. I have a hard time with those repeated notes, my fingers just clam up. At least I don't use the pedal in a piece of baroque music like Biscotti up there.
My other piece for this part of the exam is Muszkowski's Pensée Fugitive from 10 Petits Morceaux, worryingly I can't find a recording for that anywhere (and I mean Anywhere). Perhaps it was a bad choice, but too late now I guess.

Also I take back what I said about Deerhunter possibly being my fault - they can take the blame for playing a crap and lifeless show, I have nothing to apologize for!

No comments: