Monday, February 23, 2009

Isolée

Last year I was pretty good at going to things on my own but something seems to have shifted this year, and I can't stand the thought of going to see some music and not sharing it with someone familiar. I guess the longer you leave it the harder it gets or something. Anyways, I'll probably be much cosier listening to this sweet song by School of Seven Bells in my room. But if you and your posse run now, you'll still catch the whole show. I really liked On! Air! Library!, so School of Seven Bells give me a nice dreamy, nostalgic feeling for 2004...



I guess the gigging companion situation is not going to improve by the weekend, so hopefully I'll overcome my little issue in time for the EAR Collective's Ear-Plugged Festival in the Lab. ALL EVENTS FREE! What a rarity. And it looks great, not nearly enough of this kinda thing going on in Dublin as far as I can see. Roll on weekend...

No comments: