Sunday, February 22, 2009

Let Me Out

I'm a bad blogger I know. Things have been mental for the past few weeks, but I'm starting to see an end to all this work, counting down the weeks til I get my Saturdays back, only a couple of months until it's all done, and have resolved to work hard for the last push - looking forward to that Summery feeling of freedom, even though I'll still have my day job (hopefully...kinda hopefully...).

Well I haven't been to any really exciting music for ages now, so I was looking forward to Deerhunter in March. Went to get my ticket on Friday only to find they've postponed! Bugger and blast! But Deerhunter, if you break this date on the 22nd of May, I swear, this whirlwind romance will grind to a halt!
Oh go on then, charm me one more time:



Side note: I was going to say here that I have really never gotten dance as an artform, but when I thought about it, I realise that I completely get it, I'm just very uncomfortable with it.

No comments: